Skip to Content
image description

Hope and Healing Through Connection

DHH is a dynamic non-profit organization dedicated to enhancing quality of life through the provision of non-medical support for those affected by or caring for an individual with a life-threatening illness, as well as bereavement support.

Our Funding

DHH receives 20% goverment funding through the Local Health Integrated Network (LHIN) via Palcare Network for York Region, and depends on the generousity of the community to help raise the remaining 80% of its operating budget each year, which, as you can imagine, is a challenge. 


image


image description

Picture This

Help sustain the Art Therapy program by purchasing prints of some of the art created by the clients.

Caregiver
Featured Art From the

Art Therapy Program

Art Therapy is a different approach to traditional talk therapy, where participants can use the art process to express thoughts and feelings they may not know how to otherwise express.